The Santa Barbara Channel is the most suitable habitat for the Ridgeback Prawn – lucky us!
- 1 pound whole ridgeback prawns
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 4 oz white wine ( serve remainder of wine with dinner)
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- salt and pepper
- a few lemon slices
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Heat large skillet to medium hot, add oil, wait 1 minute, then add shallots and garlic.
- Add whole prawns and sauté 1 minute.
- Add wine and sauté till prawns are pinkish-red, about 3 minutes.
- Remove prawns and reduce wine by half. Lower heat and add butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over prawns and garnish with lemon slices…oh yeah! Finger lickin’ good!